Minutes of a general meeting of shareholders
19.11.2021 09:13:39 (local time)
Company: Industrial Holding Bulgaria PLC-Sofia (IHB)
The extraordinary general meeting of shareholders of Industrial Holding Bulgaria on November 18, 2021 adopted the following resolutions:
– Adoption of a decision to reduce the company’s capital, on the basis of art. 200, ch. 2 in conjunction with art. 201 (1) of the Law on Commerce and Art. 13 of the company’s articles of association as well as in compliance with the prescription of art. 111 (2) of the POSA, from 107,400,643 BGN to 96,808,417 BGN via the cancellation of 10,592,226 ordinary, registered, dematerialized and repurchased own shares of Industrial Holding Bulgaria with a nominal value of 1.00 BGN each
– Amendments to the company’s articles of association
– End of the Industrial Holding Bulgaria share buyback procedure launched on June 29, 2017 in effect from the date of decision-making
– Adoption of a new procedure for the repurchase of shares of Industrial Holding Bulgaria in accordance with art. 187b of the law on commerce and art. 111 (5) of the POSA according to the following parameters:
1. Maximum number of shares subject to repurchase: up to 3% of the total number of shares issued by Industrial Holding Bulgaria per calendar year during the repurchase period, but not more than 10% in total for the entire period and no more than 10% of the company’s capital
2. Repayment period: Within 5 years from the adoption of the decision
3. Minimum redemption price: 1.00 BGN per share
4. Maximum redemption price: BGN 3.00 per share
5. Authorization of the Management Board of Industrial Holding Bulgaria to determine all other parameters of the share buyback procedure
The minutes of the deliberations of the Company’s EGM are available on the stock exchange website.
Industrial holding Bulgaria AD published this content on November 19, 2021 and is solely responsible for the information it contains. Distributed by Public, unedited and unmodified, on November 19, 2021 02:13:09 PM UTC.